How to Register
We have moved to online registration for volunteers. Please work with us as we navigate through this new system.
Volunteers who sign up for at least six hours will receive an All-Event ticket. The ticket will be sent to your email by Wednesday, September 28. Tickets can be exchanged for a wristband at the Adorni Center beginning Thursday, September 29.
We will be activating the volunteer sign up link soon. You will first be required to create an account. Then select the role(s); you can then filter further by venue, dates, and times.
- Band Hospitality: At the Sequoia Center, assist in food prep, presentation, and serving band members while they dine.
- Bartender: Must be 21+ years of age and have a positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure. Volunteers will be pouring beer and wine, creating cocktails, taking payments, running the cash register, and assisting with condiment prep and restocking duties as needed. RBS (Responsible Beverage Service) training a bonus, but not necessary. (Only at Adorni Center and Sequoia Center)
- Cashier: Cashiers are needed at the Adorni Center and at the Eureka Theater. Sell merchandise and tickets; helpful to have experience using a computer, cellular data phone, iPad, cash register system, and credit card processing applications, but training will be provided. Must attend a one-hour training before the festival at 5 p.m. on Monday September 26 or Tuesday September 27, at the Festival Office at 523 Fifth St., Eureka.
- Set-up and Tear Down: Set-up: Wednesday, September 28, and Thursday, September 29. Tasks include moving and setting up a stage, setting up chairs, decorating, etc. Heavy lifting up to 60 lbs. may be required. Tear Down: Monday, October 3. Tasks include tearing down and moving the stage, taking down chairs and decorations, etc. Heavy lifting up to 60 lbs. may be required.
- Shuttle Driver: Transport festival attendees/bands in the Eureka area between hotels and venues. Must have clean driving record. Passenger (P) designation a plus but not necessary to apply. You will be contacted to discuss requirements and shifts after you sign up. Drivers are needed Thursday through Sunday.
- Venue Helper: Working at the venues during the festival: Wristband verification, usher, light clean-up, door monitors, greeters, etc.